Opening in 2016!
Glendale Field Flying Regulations
This facility is designed to accommodate four general types of powered remotely controlled aircraft in separate areas of the park.
Radio controlled heavier than one pound on the main runway.
This facility does NOT accommodate free flight aircraft, Kites, rocketry of any kind; R/C cars or R/C trucks.
Radio Control Flight Rules
1. All pilots must fly from one of the designated pilot stands.
2. 400 feet maximum flying altitude.
3. Take-off and landings to be in the same direction according to the wind.
4. Down-wind passes over the runway are prohibited when other aircraft are flying.
5. Some sort of fuel recovery system must be used when fueling planes to avoid spillage.
6. All pilots will follow taxiways directions as posted.
7. Pilots will call out their intentions (landing, take-off, etc) and clear the runway quickly.
8. There shall be no flying during facility mowing operations
Failure to comply with these regulations may result in a citation, loss of flying privilege or both.
A valid Glendale Field Club membership and AMA membership is required.
Become a member, visit www.Valleyflyers.club for more information.